RF Current Clamp
- The RF current clamp supports troubleshooting in cable bundles in conjunction with the ARGUS® Line Monitor in most Argus models.
- Connects quickly, easily and contact-free without impairing the integrity of the line
- Detects and eliminates typical faults such as defective power supplies simply and rapidly
- Tone tracking makes it particularly easy to localise interference sources
- Once an identified interference frequency is set, it can be tracked acoustically (faster/slower tone) as a function of the signal level
- Every curve can be saved as a reference curve and subsequently inserted in the display to enable comparison with others
|IN-000265||RF Current Clamp|