2 port RS232/RS485 Serial to Ethernet Server & Modbus Gateway
- 2 x RS-232/RS-485 serial interfaces
- 1 x 10/100mbps Ethernet interface
- TCP Client/Server, UDP, VirtualCOM modes
- Modbus RTU/ASCII to Modbus TCP gateway
- DIN Rail mountable
- Wide operateing temperature -40℃～+85℃
Mport3102R is a 2 port (RS-232/RS-485) to Ethernet serial server and ModBus gateway. Based on the 32bit ARM Cortex-M7 CPU the Mport3102R enables industrial serial devices to communicate over modern Ethernet/IP networks.
Easy to deploy and with a wide range of functionality the Mport3102 can be simply mounted on a DIN rail to provide connectivity to legacy serial devices. Standard TCP/UDP Client/Server modes as well as virtualCOM functions the Mport3102 also incorporates ModBus gateway features allowing translation between Modbus RTU/ASCII and Modbus TCP.
|2 port RS232/RS485 Serial to Ethernet Server & Modbus Gateway