SoGEA, SoTAP and SoGFAST Tester
- SoGEA, SoGFast and SoTAP tester in a single package
- Integrated VDSL2, G.Fast and ADSL2+ provides cover for all current and projected services that are delivered over copper circuits (including FTTC).
- IP Throughput tests verify quality of experience with integrated HTTP, FTP and Ookla speed tests
- VoIP quality measurements including industry standard MOS
- Versatile expansion possibilities also include e. g. TDR, DMM and line scope in the copper segment as well as WiFi and 4G/LTE.
- Test results may be stored locally or remotely
Simplify commissioning of IP subscriber lines
The ARGUS 153-SO is the ideal instrument for fast, simple commissioning of all SoGEA, SoGFast and SoTAP lines.
Compact, robust and light: the ARGUS 153-SO multifunction measuring device tests interfaces and services rapidly and reliably in a compact, handheld unit. This instrument lets you test G.Fast, VDSL2, ADSL2+, Gigabit Ethernet and the physical layer characteristics of the subscriber line with no module changes. A high-quality, high-performance VDSL/ADSL/G.Fast chipset enables powerful test performance and rapid analysis.
Speed up fault rectification
Carrier class tests make it easy to identify the precise nature of faults and where they originate from. Comprehensive recording of CRC errors, Forward Correction, Signal to Noise ratio, Loop Attenuation and the individual Tones assist in communicating any issues to the backbone network provider. A line scope provides an easy to use visual indication of the presence of line noise.
Service Quality Checks
Tests are available at both the physical and service layers. HTTP, FTP and Ookla provide industry standard benchmarks of IP performance. VOIP functionality includes quality testing and also the ability to make voice calls using the tester as a handset.
Expansion possibilities also include TDR, DMM for copper circuits as well as WiFi and 4G/LTE.
Operating Temperature 0 °C (+32 °F) up to +50 °C (+122 °F)
|ARGUS-153-SO||SoGEA, SoTAP and SoGFast Tester|