ADSL2+, Ethernet, ISDN-BRI and POTS tester
- ADSL2+ Tester with ISDN and POTS
- ATM cell and bit error statistics (upstream/downstream)
- Line transmission quality verification
- Make voice calls on ISDN or POTS
- WINplus PC software for generating, saving, archiving and printing test reports
- Update Tool for free firmware updates
ADSL combi tester at a competetive price: the ARGUS®42 PLUS tests ADSL, and optionally ISDN and POTS. In addition to the various service types and protocols, the tester also determines e.g. the attainable transmission speed or noise floor of the line.
The ARGUS42Plus can set up voice calls to test and evaluate not only POTS and ISDN connections, but also calls placed via VoIP. The ARGUS®42 PLUS evaluates the voice quality, delivers a MOS value (using E model) and determines the Media Delivery Index (MDI) of IPTV streams.
The handheld tester, which weighs just 450 g, is remarkably user-friendly thanks to its intuitive menu structure.
Standard rechargeable batteries (type AA), NiMH battery pack or mains adaptor
RJ-45 line input for POTS, ADSL, ISDN
Operating temperature: 0 °C (32 °F) up to +50 °C (122 °F)
Size: H x B x T: 229 x 72 x 35 mm (9.02 x 2,84 x 1,38 in)
|ARGUS-42Plus||ARGUS 42 plus ADSL Annex A+M|