Gigabit Converter, 10/100/1000Tx to SFP, full management
- 10/100/1000Base-T to 100/1000Base-X SFP Converter
- Auto-Cross over for MDI/MDIX in TP port
- RJ45 Auto-Negotiation or manual mode
- Flow control Enable or Disable
- Jumbo Frame 16K Packet Ingress/Egress bandwidth control
- In-band IEEE 802.3ah management
The FRM220-2000MS is an IEEE 802.3ah OAM compliant copper to fiber Gigabit Ethernet solution designed to make conversion between 10/100/1000Base-T and 100/1000Base-X with SFP modules. With SNMP and Web-based management in the FRM220, the administrator can monitor, configure and control the activity of each series card and remotely connected OAM compliant converter. Converter settings include bandwidth control, duplex, and speed configuration, VLAN tagging, limited Q-in-Q support and SFP DDMI. When used as stand-alone converters, the 2000MS can be managed by a friendly Web Smart user interface via any web browser.
|10/100/1000Base-T to 100/1000Base-X SFP web smart managed switch card.
Chassis and mounting options for the FRM220 family.
AC and DC power options available. See individual products for further details.