10G 3R Multi-rate Transponder - Dual Channel
- FRM220-10G-3R has 4 SFP+ slots and can be configured as a dual channel transponder or in a 1-to-2 port protection mode
- The unit provides flexible transmission of various protocols, such as 1G/10G Ethernet, STM16/STM64, OTU1/ OTU1e/OTU2/OTU2e, Fibre Channel 1/2/4/8/10, OBSAI, CPRI, etc
- Using SFP+ ports with dedicated CWDM or DWDM wavelengths, the 10G transponder supports multi-rate functionality with optical data rates from 1Gbps up to 10Gbps
- The FRM220- 10G-3R transponder is also suitable as a repeater for transmission over extended distances
- Can operate in an unmanaged environment - configuration via on board DIP switch
- Can operate in a managed environment (HTTP, SNMP) when used alongside companion NMC card
- Protocol Transparent 3R Fibre Media Transponder / Repeater
- Supports 1+1 Optical Line Protection, switching time <50ms
- Supports 2 channels with different bit rates
- Supports Loopback Test.
Connector LC (SFP+, SFP)
Dual channel mode : Ch 1 SFP1 line / SFP2 client.
SONET OC-12, OC-24, OC-48, OC-192
Re-Amplification, Re-Shaping, Re-Timing
LED Power, System, Mode, Test, FX1 Link; FX2 Link, FX3 Link, FX4 Link
Input 12V / 1A
Card: 155 x 20.8 x 88mm (D x W x H)
0 ~ 50°C
-10 ~ 70°C
10 ~ 90%
|CT-FRM220-10G-3R||2 Channel 10Gbps 3R Multi-rate transponder card|
Chassis and mounting options for the FRM220 family.
AC and DC power options available. See individual products for further details.