16G 3R Multi-rate Transponder - Dual Channel
- FRM220-16G-3R has 4 SFP+ slots that can be configured as a dual channel transponder or in a 1-to-2 port protection mode.
- The unit provides flexible transmission of various protocols, such as 1G/10G Ethernet, STM16/STM64, OTU1/OTU1e/OTU2/OTU2e, Fibre Channel 1/2/4/8/10/16, ODU, OBSAI, CPRI, etc.
- Using SFP+ ports with dedicated CWDM or DWDM wavelengths, the 16G transponder supports multi-rate functionality with optical data rates from 1Gbps up to 16Gbps.
- With its functionality the FRM220-16G-3R transponder is also suitable as a repeater for transmission over extended distances.
- In addition, the use of state of the art components greatly reduces the power requirements and heat dissipation factors over previous transponders.
- Multi-rate supports 1Gbps ~ 16Gbps
- Protocol Transparent 3R fibre Media Transponder / Repeater
- Can operate in an unmanaged environment - configuration via on board DIP switch
- Can operate in a managed environment (HTTP, SNMP) when used alongside companion NMC card
- Supports 1+1 Optical Line Protection, switching time <50ms
- Supports 2 channels with different bit rates
Connector LC (SFP+, SFP)
Dual channel mode : Ch 1 SFP1 line / SFP2 client.
|CT-FRM220-16G-3R||2 Channel 16Gbps 3R Multi-rate transponder card|