4, 8 or 16 Channel CWDM Mux/Demux
- Card designed for the FRM220 platform, supports all CWDM wavelengths between 1271nm to 1611nm in 20nm increments.
- Modules are protocol and rate transparent allowing different services such as 10G Ethernet, 10GFC, STM-64, OC-192 to be transported across the same fibre link
- Available in 4, 8 and 16 channel models, supporting a variety of wavelength combinations and port configurations
- Passive devices that require no external power
- Full native mode performance
- Protocol transparent, no limitation
- Utilizes industry standard ITU CWDM wavelengths
- Standard LC connectors
- Passive device that can be installed in a powered FRM220 chassis (alongside trans/muxponders for example) for managed applications
- Integration with trans/muxponders in FRM220 chassis for full CWDM application
4, 8 or 16 channels
1271 ~ 1611nm
4ch < 1.8dB, 8ch < 3.0dB, 16ch < 3.6dB
Single fibre or two fibre
LC / UPC
4ch : 155x 23 x88 mm (D x W x H)
4ch : 200g
0 ~ 50°C (Operating)
0 ~95% (non-condensing)
|CT-FRM220-CWab-cde-xxxx||Please contact Lanode for further information|
Chassis and mounting options for the FRM220 family.
AC and DC power options available. See individual products for further details.