4x E1 over Ethernet with Web Management
- Multiservice access platform for PDH over Ethernet applications
- Provides cost-effective applications of traditional circuit switched system over Ethernet
- Interconnects existing phone systems over Ethernet that are used to carry data, voice and video
- Supports IEFT RFC4533 Structure-Agnostic TDM over Packet (SAToP), Metro Ethernet Forum MEF8.
- 4 x E1 NRZ Serial Interface with LOS/AIS detection
- Use Raw Encapsulation method for PDH payload over IP packet.
- Supports Circuit Emulation Service over IP.
- Comply with IEFT draft standard for CESoPSN and SAToP; Metro Ethernet Forum MEF8 IA.
- Supports Point-to-Point operation.
- Supports 4 independent Adaptive Clock recovery block for Ingress PDH (PSN -> TDM) clock generation. Recovered clock jitter is compliant with ITU-T G.824 (E1 Jitter Control)
- Independent configurable jitter buffer depth to compensate up to 250ms of Packet Delay Variation
- Supports framed/unframed traffic (ITU-T G.704)
- Lost packets processing/compensation via PW (Pseudo Wire) control field Sequence Number.
- Provides Subscriber side data traffic bandwidth control to guarantee enough TDM payload bandwidth.
- PDH LOS detection triggered PWL field or payload AIS generation at Egress direction (TDM -> PSN).
- Configurable IEEE 802.3 DA/SA assignment.
- Configuration can be made through RS-232 console port.
Port: up to 4 x E1 (ITU-T G.703)
Port: 100 Base-T Ethernet
44 x 370 x 215mm (H x W x D)
|Main power supply||
AC: 110 ~ 240V @ 47 ~ 65Hz
Ambient temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C (0°C ~ 65°C, optional)
|Configuration and management||
RS-232 console port, CLI or SNMP-based management
|CT-IPM-4SE-AD||4x E1 over Ethernet with AC+DC power|