EN50155 Unmanaged switch, 5 or 8 x 100BaseTX
CT-ITP-500 & CT-ITP-800
- Unmanaged, industrial grade, Fast Ethernet switches, with 5(8) 10/100Base-TX Fast Ethernet ports.
- Designed for industrial applications in harsh environments.
- Ethernet ports utilize M12 connectors to ensure water-tight, robust connections and guarantee reliable operation against environmental disturbances such as vibration and shock.
- These switches are compliant with EN50155, covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, vibration, and shock, thus making them suitable for industrial applications in vehicle, rolling stock and factory automation.
- M12 connector for Ethernet and Power
- Slim and Fanless Design
- Build-in 2 bypass port
- EN50155, EN50121-4 for railway certified
IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet
Back-plane (Switching Fabric): 1Gbps (ITP-500)
Redundant Dual DC 12/24/48V (8.4~60VDC) Input power (ITP-800)
5 Pin Male A-Code M12
5% to 95% (Non-condensing)
43 x 30 x 206.5 mm (D x W x H) (ITP-500)
2,315,383 Hours (ITP-500)
|CT-ITP-500-E||5 x 10/100- Base-TX UTP Port M12 - 40~75 degree C|
|CT-ITP-800-E||8 x 10/100- Base-TX UTP Port M12 - 40~75 degree C|