Air Traffic Management - CNS Transport System
- Provides transport of both Ethernet and non-Ethernet interfaces
- Ethernet support for Radar Asterix, VoIP ED137 and system monitoring
- Proven ED137B & C VoIP operation for multiple ground/air radios
- Simultaneous transmission of multiple legacy ground/air radios (4 Wire E&M)
- Serial support for nav aids and radar (X.21/RS422/RS485 & RS232)
- Dual power feeds to minimise single point of failure - 86-264Vac and/or 18-72Vdc
- 30dB minimum optical power budget for distances up to 60km
The FT-1240CNS multiplexer provides interconnection of voice & data and is ideally suited for Control Tower to Airfield Nav Aid applications involving primary and secondary radar, Instrument Landing Systems, navigational beacons, receivers/transmitters and ground lighting systems.
The multiplexer has the ability to aggregate many different services and provide transmission and backhaul over a fibre optic infrastructure. Both modern Ethernet and legacy analog voice and serial data interfaces are provided in a single 1U 19" rackmountable platform. The FT-1240CNS is provisioned with 2 independent power supplies that can accommodate both AC and DC inputs to provide maximum resiliency.
The FT-1240CNS fibre optic multiplexer provides transport for a variety of voice and data interfaces.
- Dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet implemented as two independent links.
- High speed serial n x 64kbps to 2.048Mbps - X.21, RS422 or RS485
- 8 x RS232 / V.24 interfaces - Async to 38.4kbps and Sync to 64kbps - Full Flow control DSR/DTR, CTS/RTS & DCD
- 8 x 4 wire Audio 3400Hz + E&M signalling. phantom earth signalling and -50Vdc.
- 8 x Volt Free Relays
- Dual power feeds 86-264Vac & 18-72Vdc
- Multi and singlemode fibre options
8 RS232, Async to 38K4, Sync to 64K
Temp: 0C to +60C Operating
435mm x 195mm x 44mm
|FT-1240-3FL5-RS||ATM CNS - 1U Base Unit, 8 Relay, 4 voice, Singlemode|
|FT-1240-3FL5-CS||ATM CNS - 1U Base Unit, 8 voice, Singlemode|
|FT-1240-3FL5-RS2F||ATM CNS - 1U Base Unit, 8 Relay, 4 voice, 2 LAN, Singlemode|