2/4 wire G.SHDSL Modem - E1 G.703 and X.21
- Ascom/Keymile 2320kbps G.SHDSL modem
- Extend E1 and/or X21 over telephone grade cabling
- Ethernet 10BaseT interface option
- 2 or 4 wire operation
- Simple configuration via console port
- Supports both AC and DC power inputs
The Ascom/Keymile MUSIC 200 enables high quality, reliable and secure connections over ordinary telephone grade cabling. The MUSIC 200 provides transmission of both E1 (G.703/704) and X.21 services over long lengths of copper for point-to-point connectivity. An Ethernet 10BaseT bridge interface is also available allowing seamless connection of geographically dispersed LAN's.
These G.SHDSL modems can be used in pairs or via the appropriate line card (LESx8 or SLID1/2, etc) within a UMUX subrack.
G.SHDSL (G.991.1) PAM16
E1 G.703 120ohm RJ45
223 x 159 x 41mm
>42 years at 25C
|2/4 wire G.SHDSL Modem for E1 and X21 - AC & DC PSU
|2/4 wire G.SHDSL Modem for E1 and Ethernet - AC & DC PSU