Serial server and MODBUS Gateway
- Rugged metal enclosure for DIN Rail or Wall mounting
- Combines functions of serial device server and ModBus gateway
- Easily integrate serial RS232/422/485 devices into your network
- Flexible modes of operation :-
- TCP Client/Server, UDP, Virtual COM, Modbus RTU/ASCII & TCP, HTTPd
- Configurable via built in Web Server
- Ethernet 10/100BaseTX interface - with WiFi option
The Mport3101 series provide data transmission between Ethernet and a serial port (RS-232/RS-485/RS422). These units may be used in pairs to provide the straightforward transmission of a serial interface across an IP network. They may also be used individually to communicate with remote hosts using standard protocols.
Setup is very simple using the web browser interface. Advanced features include a MODBUS gateway and watchdog timers. An AC adapter is provided, or the unit may be powered via a wide ranging DC power input.
IP、TCP、UDP、DNS、ARP、SNMP、SSH、TELNET、FTP、ICMP、 HTTP、DHCP CLIENT、NTP、MODBUS TCP、UPNP
|1-Port Server RS232/422/485
|1-Port Server RS232/422/485 with opto isolation
|1-Port Server RS232/422/485 with Wi-Fi
Quick Start Guides
Mport - Quickest way to connect 2 serial devices over Ethernet
The Mport range of serial devices servers have a mode of operation that allows very quick provisioning of 2 units to create a serial tunnel over an Ethernet network.
This 'Pair Connection Mode' is easy to setup.
On one Mport configure its mode of operation to be 'Pair Connection Master'