1U platform with single, dual or quad DWDM amplifiers
- PL-1000IL is designed to cost-effectively extend the optical link power budget for building long distance DWDM solutions. It provides amplification for a range of optical solutions, from single wavelength, up to the full C-band, and incorporates several types of low-noise Erbium-doped fibre amplifiers (EDFAs): booster, inline, and pre-amplifier.
- Fully managed via dedicated integrated OSC
- Full remote monitoring on the input and output power, and userconfigurable gain.
- Eye safety feature - automatically shuts down the EDFA in case of fibre interruption.
- Fully integrated solution including mux/demux, amplifier, and DCM.
- Integrates with PacketLight management platforms and transponder/muxponder products.
- Up to 4 amplifier modules in a 1U chassis
- Supports up to 96 wavelengths
- Supports AGC and APC operation modes
- Embedded OSC for remote management and topology detection
- Optional optical switch for facility protection
- Integrated single/dual DCM for long distance 10G amplified links
- Supports single and dual fibre operation
- Supports optional up to 16 channel mux/demu
- Offers several EDFA types: Booster: Inline:Pre-amplifiers:Midstage
- Low power consumption
Topology: Point-to-point, ring, linear ADM, inline, edge or midstage
Automatic gain control (AGC)
Management Ports: RJ45 10/100MBase-T; 2xSFP 100Base-X; RS-232 serial port; DB9 alarm port;
DCM Type : Tunable DCM or fixed DCM
AC/DC: 90 to 246 VAC, 50/60 Hz, -36 to -60 VDC, 60W max
1U: 1.77” (H) x 17.32” (W) x 9.05” (D)
Operating Temperature: -5ºC to 50ºC (+23ºF to +122ºF) operational
|Approvals & Standards||
CE, FCC, RoHS, REACH
|PA-PL-1000IL||1U platform with single, dual or quad DWDM amplifiers|