Counter-propagating Raman amplifier and hybrid Raman-EDFA in 1U platform
- PL-1000R is designed for distributed Raman amplification applications, cost-effectively extending the optical link power budget and significantly improving OSNR for building long distance DWDM solutions. It provides amplification for a range of optical solutions and incorporates several configurations of Raman amplifier, including counter-propagating and hybrid Raman-EDFA.
- Main Benefits:-
- Acts as terminal Raman amplifier and as inline hybrid Raman-EDFA.
- Full remote monitoring.
- Eye safety feature - automatically shuts down the Raman in case of fibre interruption.
- Detects fibre disruption or cut tens of kilometers from the pump.
- Integrates with PacketLight management platforms and transponder/muxponder products.
- Counter-propagating Raman amplifier with optionally embedded booster and preamp EDFAs in 1RU.
- Detection of open connectors and/or broken fibre up to few tens of kilometers from the pump module
|Optical Specifications - Raman||
Wavelength Range: 1529-1565nm
|Optical Specifications - Booster EDFA||
Output Power: Up to 23dBm
|Optical Specifications - PreAmp EDFA||
Output Power: Up to 20dBm
Management Ports: nn RJ45 10/100MBase-T
Pump power: Signal power: Back-reflected power: Operating temperature
AC/DC: 90 to 246 VAC, 50/60 Hz, -36 to -60 VDC, 60W max
Operating Temperature: -5ºC to 50ºC (+23ºF to +122ºF) operational
|Approvals & Standards||
CE, FCC, RoHS, REACH
|PA-PL-1000R||Counter-propagating Raman amplifier and hybrid Raman-EDFA in 1U platform|