10G Multi-rate Transponder
- 10G fibre to fibre converter module with 2 x SFP+
- Protocol independent with support for data rates from 1Gbps to 11.5Gbps through two open SFP+ ports.
- Allows network managers to customize the C4110 with a pair of SFP+ modules to meet their network requirements.
- SFP+ port supports a wide variety of 10Gbps SFP+ fibre modules.
- This any-rate to same-rate converter can be used to perform reliable and cost-effective single to multimode conversion or it can be used to provide wavelength conversion in C/DWDM applications.
- Supports HTTP/SNMP management when installed in a managed ION chassis.
Multi-sourcing Agreement (MSA)
|TDM Port (T1)||
Port 1 Link/Act: On = Link, Flashing = Network Traffic
Port 2 Link/Act: On = Link, Flashing = Network Traffi
Protocol Independent, 1Gbps to 11.5Gbps
Only 4 of the 8 Dip Switches are used to select the operational data rate.
Width: 0.86” [22 mm]
Depth: 6.5” [165 mm]
Height: 3.4” [86 mm]
Operating: 0°C to 50°C
Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
Altitude: 0 – 10,000 ft.
Greater than 250,000 hours (MIL-HDBK-217F)
Greater than 687,000 hours (Bellcore
FCC Class A, CE Mark, EN55022 Class A, EN55024
|TN-C4110-4848||1G to 11.5G Multi-rate Transponder card|