10GBaseX to 10GBaseX + 10/100/1000BaseT with remote management
- ION C4221 Network Interface Device (NID) is a remotely managed product, offers management via the ION Management Module for secure delivery of Ethernet services for business and mobile backhaul applications.
- C4221 is a 10 Gig product with advanced features like remote management of the local and remote cards, VLAN, jumbo frame support, and bandwidth allocation of 10 Gig interfaces.
- C4221 offers the additional functionality of a rate converter by also offering a 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 port allowing 10/100/1000 based devices to connect to 10 Gibabit Eternet fibre backbone.
EEE 802.3 IEEE 802.3u IEEE 802.3x IEEE 802.3z IEEE 802.3ab IEEE 802.3ae
(1) Copper RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T port
2) Fibre 10 Gig SFP+ ports supporting 100FX, 1000X, SGMII,
and 10 Gig USB port for basic setup
Power SFP+ Link/Activity for each port
TP – Left LED: Duplex, TP Link/Activity
TP – Right LED: TP Speed
USB – Activity
One jumper to load factory defaults
Width: 0.86" [21.85 mm] Depth: 6.5” [165 mm] Height: 3.4” [86.36 mm]
6.24 Watts, 520mA!@ 12VDC
Operating: 0°C to 50°C
Storage: -40°C to 85°C
Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
Altitude: 0 – 10,000 ft.
1 lb. [0.45 kg]
Safety: CE Mark; Emissions: EN55022 Class A;
|TN-C4221-4848||10GBase-X SFP+ slot (empty) + (1) 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 ports|