E1/T1 over single or multimode fibre modem
- Managed media converter that offers a solution for extending T1/E1 or PRI connections over fibre optic cabling.
- It provides fibre extension though a twisted pair RJ-48 port and a fibre port.
- These T1/E1 converters must be used in pairs, one on each end of the fibre link. Typical installations include a chassis card installed in a centrally located managed ION chassis, linked over fibre to a S6010 stand-alone converter at the remote location.
- T1/E1 converters are available with fixed fibre connectors or an open SFP slot, with support for various fibre types, distances, and wavelengths to provide maximum flexibility for any network topology.
- CWDM SFPs can also be used to further increase the bandwidth capacity of the fibre infrastructure.
ANSI T1.102 T1.402 T1.408 ITU I.431 G.703 G.736 G.775 G.823
ETSI 300-166 ETSI 300-233
SFP: LC connector Uses standard 100Base-X/OC-3
SFP Fixed Optics: ST or SC connector
T1 = 1.544 Mbit/s, E1 = 2.048 Mbit/s
Power, Signal Detect Copper, Signal Detect Fibre
Width: 0.86” [22 mm] Depth: 6.5” [165 mm] Height: 3.4” [86 mm]
Operating: 0°C to 50°C
Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
Altitude: 0 – 10,000 ft
1 lb. [0.45 kg]
Greater than 250,000 hours (MIL-HDBD-217F)
Greater than 687,000 hours (Bellcore)
CISPR/EN55022 Class A, FCC Class A, CE Mark
|TN-6010-1013||Twisted Pair (RJ-48) [1.5 km/0.9 mi.] to 1300nm multimode (SC)|
|TN-C6010-1014||Twisted Pair (RJ-48) [1.5 km/0.9 mi.] to 1310nm single mode (SC)|
|TN-C6010-1040||Twisted Pair (RJ-48) [1.5 km/0.9 mi.]* to SFP slot|
|TN-C6010-3040||Coax (BNC) * to SFP slot|