T1/E1/J1 over Fibre Mux Media Converter
- Managed T1/E1/J1 mux media converter module that provides a solution for those users that need to extend multipleT1/E1/J1 connections over fibre.
- Includes (4) RJ-48 ports and (1) fibre port. The device is available in versions that support fixed fibre connectors as well as SFP fibre modules offering support for a variety of fibre types, distances, and wavelengths to provide maximum flexibility across a variety of network topologies.
- CWDM SFPs can also be utilized to further increase the bandwidth capacity of the fibre infrastructure.
- C6110 converter must be used in pairs.
- A typical installation will include a modular card installed in a managed ION chassis linked over fibre to a stand-alone S6110 in a remote location.
G.703 G.736 G.775 G.823
ETSI 300-166 ETSI 300-233
AT&T Pub 62411
Copper ports (RJ-48): T1(J1) = 1.544Mb/s,
E1 = 2.048Mb/s
SFP port(s) (empty): 100Base-X/OC-3
Line coding, line build out, loopback and AIS
Width: 1.72” [44 mm]
Depth: 6.5” [165 mm]
Height: 3.4” [86 mm]
6 Watts (max: dual fibre model)
5.5 Watts (max: single fibre model)
Environment specs are dependent on the chassis choosen
Operating: 0°C to 50°C
Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
Altitude: 0 – 10,000 ft.
1 lb. [0.45 kg]
EN55022 Class A, EN55024, CE mark
|TN-C6110-1014||1310nm single mode (SC) [20 km/12.4 mi.]to (4) RJ-48 (1.5 km/0.9 mi)..|
|TN-C6110-1040||1 SFP port (Empty) to (4) RJ-48 [1.5 km/0.9 mi.] (SFP port uses standard 100Base-x/oc-3 SFP)|