T1/E1/J1 + 10/100 Ethernet over fibre media converter
- Managed T1/E1/J1 mux media converter modulethat provides a solution for those users that need to extend multiple T1/E1/J1 connections, along with a 10/100 Ethernet connection, allover fibre.
- Includes (4) RJ-48 ports, (1) 10/100 Ethernet port, and (1) fibre port.
- The device is available in versions that support fixed fibre connectors as well as SFP fibre modules offering support for a variety of fibre types, distances, and wavelengths to provide maximum flexibility across a variety of network topologies.
- CWDM SFPs can also be utilized to further increase the bandwidth capacity of the fibre infrastructure.
- C6120 converter must be used in pairs.
- Typical installation will include a modular card installed in a managed ION chassis linked over fibre to a stand-alone S6120 in a remote location.
Copper ports (RJ-48): T1(J1) = 1.544Mb/s,
Numerous switch settings for line coding, line build out, loopback and AIS
Power, Port Status, Loopback and AIS
Width: 1.72” [44 mm]
6 Watts (max: dual fibre model)
Environment specs are dependent on the chassis chosen
1 lb. [0.45 kg]
EN55022 Class A, EN55024, CE mark
|TN-C6120-1014||1310nm single mode (SC) [20 km/12.4 mi.]to (4) RJ-48 [1.5 km/0.9 mi.plus 10/100Base-TX (RJ-45)|
|TN-C6120-1040||1 SFP port to (4) RJ-48 [1.5 km/0.9 mi.] plus 10/100Base-TX (RJ-45)|