Enclosure Door Contact Alarm
- Enclosure Door Contact Alarm is designed to mount within a telecom equipment cabinet and is a security device that helps alert network managers when the cabinet door has been opened.
- This device will provide 12VDC power to a cabinet door contact switch, or other actuation device. The status of this contact switch, either open or closed, can then be wired to a standard alarm input on a managed Ethernet switch, such as one of three Hardened Ethernet Switches offered by Transition Networks; SISPM1040-362-LRT.SISPM1040-384-LRT-C, or SISPM1040-582-LRT.
- EDCA-DIO-01 requires power and can be powered by the same power supply providing power to the Hardened Ethernet Switch via the 2-wire DC input port on the 6-pin terminal block.
- The 12 VDC Relay port is connected to the sensor or door contact closure switch while the ALARM out port is connected to the digital input port on the hardened Ethernet switch.
- The Ethernet switch will alert network managers when the cabinet door has a change in status.
6-pin Terminal Block
PWR (Power): On = Power
1.2 W (100mA at 12V out max.)
20 - 60 VDC
12 VDC +/- 10%
Width: 2” [50.8 mm]
Operating:-25°C to +75°C
EN55032, EN55024, CE Mark
|TN-EDCA-D10-01||Enclosure Door Contact Alarm|