ION Management Modules
- To take full advantage of the features and functions available with the ION Chassis, an ION Management Module is required.
- The ION Management Module connects to the chassis backplane and communicates with the individual cards in the ION Chassis.
- To maintain data security, only management traffic, no end-user data traffic, is sent across the ION Chassis backplane.
- Each slide-in module for the ION Chassis has specific features and functions that are controlled via the ION Management Module.
- A network administrator can configure, monitor and troubleshoot ION slide-in modules remotely via the ION Management Module.
- This remote management helps reduce Operating Expenses (OpEx) by reducing technician dispatches.
- Remote management allows for faster mean-time-to-repair (MTTR) by proactively sending traps and alerts on potential issues.
- With less downtime you are able to focus on the revenue generating aspects of your business.
IONMM: 10/100 Mbps RJ-45 USB 2.0 device port USB 2.0 host port
Width: 0.86” [22 mm]
2 Watts under normal operation
Operating: 0°C to 50°C
EN55022 Class A, EN55024, CE Mark
|Management Module for the ION Chassis with a USB Type B CLI port
|Management Module for the ION Chassis with a RS232 RJ-45 CLI port