1000BaseX and 10/100/1000BaseT PoE+ Ethernet fibre network interface card
- Network Interface Card (NIC) provides connectivity to a secure fibre network while also delivering power to a PoE powered device (PD), such as a VoIP phone with a copper UTP interface.
- It fully complies with all IEEE 802.3z and 1000Base-X standards, providing up to 2000 Mbps full-duplex bandwidth capacity.
- Developed to support high-end users, this (2) port NIC has (1) 1000Base-X fibre network interface port (SFP version is 100/1000Base-X) and (1) switched 10/100/1000Base-T port supporting IEEE 802.3at PoE+ power.
- It is designed to allow a PC to power a VoIP phone, or any other traditional copper powered device, over a secure fibre network.
- Additionally, the NIC also has the ability to provide traffic switching functions between the copper and fibre ports, even when the PC is in a sleep mode.
IEEE 802.3-2000;IEEE 802.3z;IEEE 802.3x;IEEE 802.1Q
8k MAC address table
|Max Packet Size||
Jumbo Frames, 10k bytes
L/A Fibre Link/Activity
Width: 4.8” [121.9 mm]
1.6 Watts (typical without PoE)
|Power over Ethernet||
Mode A Power
Operating: 0°C to 50°C
Emission: EN55022 Class B, CE, UL Listed
|TN-N-GXE-POE-LC-01||1000Base-SX 850nm multimode LC [50/125 um fibre: 550 m/1804 ft.] [62.5/125 um fibre: 220 m/722 ft.]|
|TN-N-GXE-POE-SFP-01||100/1000Base-X Open SFP fibre slot, + 10/100/1000Base-T PoE+ port|
|TN-N-GXE-POE-SC-01(L)||1000Base-SX 850nm multimode SC [50/125 um fibre: 550 m/1804 ft.] [62.5/125 um fibre: 220 m/722 ft.]|
|TN-N-GXE-POE-SC-01(S)||1000Base-SX 850nm multimode SC [50/125 um fibre: 550 m/1804 ft.] [62.5/125 um fibre: 220 m/722 ft.]|