Outdoor Cabinet Assembly
A high impact resistant polycarbonate enclosure with a hinged cover that permits a 225° door swing and allows for easy door removal during installation or maintenance.
The door is secured by two stainless steel latches that are bolted in place (providing more security than pop rivets or slide-on latches) and can be further secured with pad locks (not included).
Inside the cabinet, the OCA-P181610 includes two 15” DIN rails for easily mounting switches, media converters, power supplies and other communications equipment (sold separately). One entry port for routing power wires (a receptacle can be added by installer if desired) and 10 data cable entry ports with cord grips (each data cord grip accommodates two cables) are pre-installed in the cabinet.
- Includes a ground terminal block with four push-in connections on each DIN rail to protect against lightning or other surges in power to the enclosure.
- Red and black feed-through terminal blocks are provided for terminating low voltage DC positive and negative wires within the enclosure.
- Blue and white feed-through terminal blocks are provided for AC mains line and neutral/line connections.
- End caps are also included for added safety.
- The enclosure includes mounting feet for mounting on a wall or side of building and optional brackets are available
for mounting on 2-6" diameter poles.
- The enclosure includes a magnetic door contact switch which can be wired to digital input/outputs on switches or optional Enclosure Door Contact Alarm to provide alerts when the enclosure door has been opened.
Width: 16.91” [429.51 mm]
(2) 35mm DIN (1.39" x 15")
|Instrumented Dart Impact @ 73°F||
565 in lb
|Deflection Temperature @ 264 psi||
|Modulus of Elasticity||
|Tensile Strength Temperature Range||
-40 to 265°F
Operating: -40° to +70°C (inside enclosure) External Operating: -40°C to +50°C
|Flame Rating – UL 94||
|Outdoor UV Exposure – UL||
Consists of UL compliant components Cabinet UL 50/cUL listed File E229365/E207562; NEMA 4X/IP66
|TN-OCA-P181610||Outdoor cabinet with vent, (2) DIN rails, (2) ground terminal blocks and (1) each low voltage DC positive and negative and AC mains line and neutral/line terminal block, plus (1) power and (10) data wire glands|