Remotely Managed NID with Built-in Traffic Generator
- Managed S3290 NID provides advanced packet performance metering and service creation directly at the customer premises and cell sites.
- Optimized for business Ethernet and mobile backhaul depolyments.
- Multi service NID that provides SLA-assurance and advanced fault management that is MEF CE 2.0 certified.
- Offers AC or DC power inputs for operation in a variety of environments.
- SFP Ports support 100Mpbs, 1000Mbps or SGMII SFPs.
- CWDM and Bi-Di SFPs are also supported, allowing for flexible work architectures.
IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u;IEEE 802.3zp;IEEE 802.3ab;IEEE 802.3x; IEEE 802.3ad;IEEE 802.1p
ITU Y.1731 PM
Copper: 10/100/1000 Mbps (RJ-45)
Max MAC Address
|Max Frame Size||
10,000 bytes (10K)
Power, Port Activity, Port Duplex
Width: 5.95” [151.13 mm]
AC: 12 VDC via barrel connector using 100-250VAC
Operating: 0°C to +65°C
UL listed, CE, EN55022 Class A
|TN-S3290||(2) 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45 ports with (4) 100/1000Mbps SFP ports|
|TN-S3290-42||(4) 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45 ports with (2) 100/1000Mbps SFP ports|