DS1 - T1/E1/J1 Network Interface Device
- ION S6110 is a managed stand-alone DS1 - T1/E1/J1 media converter mux that provides a solution for those users that need to extend multiple DS1 - T1/E1/J1 connections over fibre.
- S6110 includes (4) RJ-48 ports and (1) fibre port. Device is available in versions that support fixed fibre connectors as well as SFP fibre modules offering support for a variety of fibre types, distances, and wavelengths to provide maximum flexibility across a variety of network topologies.
- CWDM SFPs can also be utilized to further increase the bandwidth capacity of the fibre infrastructure.
- S6110 converter must be used in pairs.
- Management of the stand-alone converter is supported, in-band, over the fibre, when the remote S6110 is linked to a C6110 card installed in a managed ION chassis.
Copper ports (RJ-48): T1(J1) = 1.544Mb/s,
Numerous switch settings for line coding, line build out, loopback and AIS
Power, Port Status, Loopback and AIS
Width: 3.7” [94 mm]
6 Watts (max) for dual fibre model
AC: 12 VDC via barrel connector using 100- 240VAC, UL listed power supply
Operating: -10°C to 65°C
2 lbs. [0.90 kg]
EN55022 Class A, EN55024, CE mark
|TN-S6110-1014||1310nm single mode (SC) [20 km] Link Budget: 16.0 dB to (4) RJ-48 [1.5 km]|
|TN- S6110-1040||1 SFP port to (4) RJ-48 [1.5 km] (SFP port uses standard 100Base-x/oc-3 SFP)|