DS3 – T3/E3 Coax over Fibre
- Managed stand-alone DS1 - T1/E1/J1 media converter mux that provides a solution for those users that need to extend multiple DS1 - T1/E1/J1 connections, along with a 10/100 Ethernet connection, all over fibre.
- Includes (4) RJ-48 ports, (1) 10/100 Ethernet port, and (1) fibre port.
- Device is available in versions that support fixed fibre connectors as well as SFP fibre modules offering support for a variety of fibre types, distances, and wavelengths to provide maximum flexibility across a variety of network topologies.
- CWDM SFPs can also be utilized to further increase the bandwidth capacity of the fiber infrastructure.
- Converter must be used in pairs.
- Management of the standalone converter is supported, in-band, over the fibre, when the remote S6120 is linked to a C6120 card installed in a managed ION chassis.
75 ohm coax
SFP: LC connector Uses standard 100Base-X/OC-3
DS3/T3 = 44.7Mbps; E3 = 34.4Mbps
Power, Coax link status, coax loopback status, AIS
Width: 3.5” [82 mm]
Operating: -10°C to +65°C
With Power Supply:
CISPR/EN55022 Class A, FCC Class A, CE Mark, UL60950
|TN-S6210-3013||(2) Coax (BNC) to 1300nm multimode (SC) [2 km/ 1.2 mi.] 11.0 dB|
|TN-S6210-3014||(2) Coax (BNC) to 1310nm single mode (SC) [20 km/12.4 mi.] 16.0 dB|
|TN-S6210-3040||(2) Coax (BNC) to *SFP slot|