Outdoor Managed Hardened Gigabit Ethernet PoE++ Switch
- Layer 2 managed switch with (4) 10/100/1000Base-T IEEE 802.3bt compliant PoE++ ports and (1) combination 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 or 100/1000Base-X SFP port (additional optional ports available), that is ideal for use in security and surveillance, PoE lighting, digital signage and many other applications.
- Self-enclosed in an outdoor NEMA 4X/IP66 rated enclosure with 6KV surge protection on the AC line.
- Additional fuse protection on the PoE ports and included data port eliminates the need for external circuit cross protection between the attached powered device and the switch.
- Can be mounted on a wall or side of a building, or optional brackets are available for mounting on a pole.
- Switch is available in multiple configurations: as either an AC- or DC-powered power source (PSE) providing ≤90 Watts per port (not to exceed 180 Watts total on the AC-powered unit or 240 Watts total on the DC-powered unit), or as a PoE-powered device (PD) which is also a PSE providing up to 80 Watts of total PoE power.
- PD version requires PoE power from an IEEE 802.3bt Type 4 Class 8 compliant PSE, or it can receive power over copper cable running parallel to a fibre optic cable for data (i.e. composite cable).
- Also includes a 12V Aux port which can be used to provide auxiliary power to a PC, lighting or other accessories.
- A second combo 10/10/1000Base-T RJ-45 maintenance or 100/1000Base-X SFP uplink port can be activated by installing an optional Combo Port Module.
- Alternatively, an IEEE 802.11 b/g/n wireless Ethernet extension port is available as an option to extend the Ethernet network to devices in locations where new Ethernet cable runs are not practical
- Optional Digital Input/Output Module with four optical isolators configurable as either input or outputs provide connections for alarms, event notifications or other customer designated items. All versions are equipped with Near Field Communication (NFC) to allow simple and repeatable configuration of the switch using a user-friendly app on a mobile device prior to connecting or powering up the switch.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) allows remote access to alarm information or to read or change equipment settings without requiring physical access using ladders or scissor lifts.
- Switch also incorporates integrated management software for setup, monitoring and control of connected devices.
IEEE 802.3;IEEE 802.3af/at/bt;IEEE 802.3ab;IEEE 802.1Q
4) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 ports
|Auxiliary Power Port||
2-position wire terminal block (≤12AWG) with screw retention
|Serial Console Port||
8K MAC address table
|Max Frame Size||
Accessible through CLI access, BLE interface or Integrated Management Software
Width: 10.05” [255.3 mm]
AC Version: Universal input 120-240VAC
|Power Consumption (no PoE load)||
AC Version: < 20 vA
Max PoE Budget ≤90 Watts on individual ports (specific port configuration may apply)
Operating: -30°C to +70°C (Inside Enclosure)
Emission EN55022, Class A, Immunity EN55024, Meets Surge Protection as specified in GR-1089 CORE Issue 4; ITU-T
|TN-SESPM1040-541-LT-AC||AC-powered self-enclosed switch with (4) 10/100/1000Base-T PoE++ ports + (1) combo 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 or 100/1000Base-X SFP port|
|TN-SESPM1040-541-LT-DC||DC-powered self-enclosed switch with (4) 10/100/1000Base-T PoE++ ports + (1) combo 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 or 100/1000Base-X SFP port|
|TN-SESPM1040-541-LT-PD||PoE-powered Type 4 Class 8 self-enclosed switch with (4) 10/100/1000Base-T PoE++ ports + (1) combo 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 or 100/1000Base-X SFP port|