10/100/1000Base-T + 1000Base-SX/LX or 100/1000Base-X Hardened Converter
- SISTG10xx-211-LRT-B Series is a new generation of unmanaged hardened Gigabit Ethernet media converter.
- Converter can provide multimode or single mode fibre connections with fixed SC connectors for extending the Ethernet service distance over fibre.
- Converter also has a SFP version that provides the ultimate flexibility to choose the appropriate SFP module to match your communication and distance needs.
- It has redundant input power connections to ensure safe reliable operation in temperatures between -40°C and +75°C.
- Hardened switches are certified with UL Class 1 Division 2 to operate reliably in hazardous locations such as Oil & Gas, manufacturing, and the chemical industry.
- DIN Rail Mounting Brackets Included
- Class 1, Div 2 Certified
- Jumbo Frame: 9K bytes
IEEE 802.3;IEEE 802.3ab;IEEE 802.3u
Copper: 10/100/1000 Mbps
SFP - Enable Auto Negotiation for the SFP / Force Gigabit speed for SFP port
Width: 1.2” [30 mm]
3.4 Watts (max)
12 to 48 VDC, 0.2A-0.5A, redundant inputs with reverse polarity protection
Operating: -40°C to +75°C
UL Class 1, Div 2 for hazardous environments
|TN-SISTG1013-211-LRT-B||10/100/1000Base-T [100 m/328 ft.] to 1000Base-SX 850nm multimode (SC) [62.5/125 μm: 220 m/722 ft.] [50/125μm: 550 m/1804 ft.]|
|TN-SISTG1014-211-LRT-B||10/100/1000Base-T [100 m/328 ft.] to 1000Base-LX 1310nm single mode (SC) [9/125μm: 10 km/6.2 mi.]|
|TN-SISTG1040-211-LRT-B||10/100/1000Base-T [100 m/328 ft.] to 100/1000Base-X SFP slot|