External DC Power Supply
- External power supplies allow you to provide a wide range of input voltages to power your stand-alone converters and chassis. Input voltages of 24 – 60 VDC and 24 – 42 VRMS allow for installation of any standalone media converters in most industrial, telecom and commercial applications, as well as HVAC and building controlled environments.
- Multiple form factors allow flexibility to meet your application.
- The stand-alone form factor can be used with all stand-alone media converters.
- The piggy back form factor allows the power supply to attach directly to the converter and eliminate the power cable commonly found between the power supply and the converter.
- Once the piggy back supply is attached to the converter, the combined assembly is much easier to wall mount or attach to DIN Rail environments than using a separate supply.
Voltage: 12.25 VDC;Current: 1.0A
Voltage: 24 – 60 VDC; 24 – 42 VMRS
(Dielectric withstand) Meets IEC 950 for one minute
Over Load Protection (OLP): When the average power rating exceeds 125%-150% of maximum power, output voltages
3 Watts (max) @ 24 VDC input, 12.25 VDC output
Operating: -20°C to 65°C
Greater than 250,000 hours with typical load Operating at 25°C temperature (calculated according to MIL-HDBK-217E)
CISPR/EN55022, Class A, FCC Class A
|TN-SPS-2460-PS||Piggy-Back for use with stand-alone media converters 3.25” wide|
|TN-SPS-2460-SA||Stand-Alone For use with all stand-alone media converters|