USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet fibre adapter
- Use the Scorpion-USB™ 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Fibre Adapter to create an EMI-secure data connection between a USB port on a PC, laptop or tablet and a 1000Mbps Ethernet fibre port on a switch.
- Simplest way to connect a laptop to fibre network.
- This unique USB to fibre adapter is ideal for use in applications where wireless transmission is not the preferred technology due to security concerns or where copper lacks the bandwidth, distance or security for sharing data-intensive files.
- Scorpion-USB Gigabit Ethernet Fibre Adapter allows a computing device which does not have a fibre port to connect to a fibre-based Ethernet network through its USB interface quickly, reliably and securely.
- Designed specifically for laptop, notebook, and tablet PCs running today’s most popular operating systems and deployed in fibre-rich networking environments, the Scorpion-USB Gigabit Ethernet Fibre Adapter allows a secure connection to a fibre based Gigabit Ethernet network through a USB 3.0 port. Just plug the adapter into the USB
IEEE 802.3-2008; IEEE 802.1Q; USB 3.0
USB 3.0 (Type-A connector):
1000Base-SX SC or LC
|Max Frame Size||
1518 bytes (untagged)
USB: Speed / Activity
Width: 2.09” [56 mm]
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Linux, and
2.1 Watts (LC: Typical)
Operating: 0°C to 50°C
EN55032 Class A, EN55024, FCC Part 15,
|TN-USB3-SX-01(SC)||USB 3.0 to Ethernet 1000Base-SX multimode (SC) [62.5/125 μm: 220 m/722 ft.] [50/125 μm: 550 m/1804 ft.]|
|TN-USB3-SX-01(LC)||USB 3.0 to Ethernet 1000Base-SX multimode (LC) [62.5/125 μm: 220 m/722 ft.] [50/125 μm: 550 m/1804 ft.]|
|TN-USB3-SFP-01||USB 3.0 to Ethernet 100/1000Base-X Open SFP Slot|